Southern Oregon Pheasant Hunting Preserve
Hunt farm raised and wild pheasants on a 318 acre ODFW licensed pheasant hunting preserve in Southern Oregon
Enjoy a fun pheasant hunting experience with friends, family or co-workers right near other attractions like Crater Lake, the Rogue River rafting & fishing and Lost Creek Reservoir Recreation Area.
Book Today: (541) 630-0513
ROGUE RIVER CAST & BLAST SPECIAL! BOOK AHEAD!!!
Only $999 for 2 people, 2 days, cabin stay, fish in the morning, hunt pheasants on our private preserve in the afternoon.
- 2 people hunt pheasants on our private reserve in the morning (4 bird each), bring your gun, ammo and vest or rent ours.
- 2 people fish for steelhead and salmon on the Rogue River from a drift boat in the morning. A guide and all fishing equipment and safety equipment is provided.
- Private Preserve Licenses can be purchased on site if needed.
Southern Oregon Pheasants operates an ODFW (Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife) Licensed Pheasant Hunting Preserve. We serve:
- Bird Dog Trainers & Owners
- Corporate & Work groups that want to hunt & fish as team-building experiences
- Employee & partner rewards from vendors or management (out of state welcome)
- Families that want to enjoy the bond, learning and tradition of hunting together
- Women’s gun and hunting groups
- Individuals wanting a private hunting experience
SEASON FOR REGULAR PHEASANT HUNTS: August 1st to March 31st
HUNT BIRDS ALL YEAR LONG if you are training a dog.
Pheasant Hunting Preserve Rules & Practices:
- Hunters & companions must wear blaze orange vests or hats.
- Minimum of four (4) birds per gun unless spouse or youth hunter*
- Purchase as many birds as you would like to shoot (prior to hunt).
- We release your birds just before the hunt and share as much as you would like to know about the run you choose,
- Multiple terrain and run options are available.
- Standard bird hunting safety and game rules apply (see ODFW)
- Find out what to bring on your hunt here.
Bring your spouse or kid to help hunt your birds & learn, then check out the the fish hatchery 2 mi. away. Great couples date or family activity!
PHEASANT HUNTING SCHEDULE TIMES:
9:00am to 12:00pm
1:00pm to 4:00pm
4:00pm to 7:00PM (depending on legal shooting light limits)
9:00am to 7:00pm (all day hunt)
We are approximately 2 miles from the William J. Hess Hatchery and River Park Boat Ramp. We are river fishing experts and provide guided drift boat fishing trips on the Rogue and Umpqua Rivers. Call or email us for specially scheduled fishing trips including. We provide all fishing equipment to make it easy, fun and have a higher likelihood of success:
- Cast & Blast Special (see above)
- Upper Rogue Steelhead & Salmon Fishing
- Umpqua Steelhead, Salmon and Bass Fishing